and chanterelle pie
puff pastry roll
1 sachet of rehydrated chanterelles
500 gr. of fresh salmon
200 ml. of fresh liquid cream
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon of coriander seeds,
butter or oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Line pie pan with pastry.
- Brush the chanterelles lightly and cut the biggest in 2 lenghtwise.
- Sweat without fat on low heat.
- Cut the salmon in 3-4 cm. squares.
- In a bowl, mix the fresh cream, egg yolks, coriander seeds, salt
- Garnish pie with chanterelles and salmon, add the prepared mixture.
- Cook in preheated oven (350F) about 35 minutes.
- Can be served with buttered fiddleheads or buttered coltsfoots.
||Think before you print |